Thursday, January 21, 2010

Radio Controlled Transformer What Paint Can I Use On A Radio Controlled Airplane?

What paint can I use on a radio controlled airplane? - radio controlled transformer

I have a dirty birdy radio controlled airplane that has more than thirty years old. I painted the body with a product called Poxy hobby is no longer in business. Suggestions on what paint to do at this level? Note that endure the release of model aviation fuel must be at least ten percent of the nitro (in other words, it needs to fuel-) proof.

2 comments:

Dan A said...

the marketing of its products and things are on the same name, different
http://www.klasskote.ca/

smittybo... said...

I bought a U.S. Hobby Town .... The brand is Aero-service, proof of the hot fuel. We used to call drug plan.

Post a Comment