Tuesday, January 26, 2010

11 Days Late And Negative Pregnancy Test 11 Days Late, No Symptoms....negative Pregnancy Test?

11 days late, no symptoms....negative pregnancy test? - 11 days late and negative pregnancy test

Usually a schedule of 42 days missed, now I have 11 days at the end. I am TTC. I took a pregnancy test this morning was negative. No time, no symptoms, which usually begin syptoms get one weeks before ... because my program is like 42 days and my last time was at 2 May, when I ovulate, now shows syptoms? How long should I wait again until the test?

6 comments:

~Due 4/12/09~ said...

You can try again in a few days. How bad do u want this pregnancy? I am a very bad feeling and in fact totally ignored my period May I think I stressed myself.

tantaliz... said...

have been tested to show that work? "I suggest consulting your doctor!" You can take a blood test and refine. You can still try again! Tests sometimes do not work very well used. Not really a good way of knowing when you ovulate! Must try , figure that you yourself know! just looking for signs. I still have the symptoms are the worst thing that I find I can not say anything about the symptoms, but 11 days later, which would test again and again.

Good luck!

Linda R said...

Are you a very irregular, or 42 days is normal for you? You have to wait several weeks before the repeat pregnancy test, sometimes when your body is irregular ovulation correctly.

Linda R said...

Are you a very irregular, or 42 days is normal for you? You have to wait several weeks before the repeat pregnancy test, sometimes when your body is irregular ovulation correctly.

Linda R said...

Are you a very irregular, or 42 days is normal for you? You have to wait several weeks before the repeat pregnancy test, sometimes when your body is irregular ovulation correctly.

KimmiePo... said...

Probably not. But I want to go to the doctor to get tested too.

Post a Comment